Chelsea Transfer News
Football Predictions - Mdundo Alt
LyricsChelsea forward Timo Werner is reportedly willing to halve his salary in order to sign for former club RB Leipzig.
The German international left the Bundesliga club two years ago when the Blues paid £47.5million for him, but he has struggled to live up to expectations at Stamford Bridge.
After scoring 34 goals in 45 matches in his final season at Leipzig, Werner has only found the net on 23 occasions in 89 games across two campaigns for Chelsea.
According to German outlet Bild, Leipzig are trying to bring the 26-year-old back to the club and he is willing to take a 50 per cent pay cut to make the reunion happen.
Discover more artists
More songs by Football Predictions - Mdundo Alt
- Manchester United Bio2:09
- Man City vs Liverpool1:11
- Barcelona, Messi Vs Sevilla Match predictions 2021 : manchester united, Crystal palace6:51
- Football Analysis2:46
- Yanga Vs Simba Sc Jumamosi hii1:33
- Chelsea vs Man United PL 2811211:10
- Real Madrid vs Liverpool - UCL #Tue_Predictions1:46
- Lionel Messi's new club 20231:25
- ManU News - Worst Defeat1:28
- Real Madrid Updates1:54
- Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Predictions4:11
- Man City vs Dortmund - UCL #Tue_Predictions #mdundo1:12
- Pressure on Gor Mahia As KCB Closes In1:27
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona1:28
- Real Madrid Vs Chelsea1:27
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi1:07
- Simba waangukia Pua, Yanga yang'ara2:24
- Chelsea Vs Brentford Football Prediction Premier League Saturday3:55
- Manchester City's Key Player Suffers Injury Ahead Of Clash With Arsenal1:21
- Cristiano Ronaldo Banned From Making AlNassr Debut1:15
I am a musician! - Log in or Sign up
Download music from your favorite artists for free with Mdundo. Mdundo started in collaboration with some of Africa's best artists. By downloading music from Mdundo YOU become a part of supporting African artists!!! Mdundo is financially backed by 88mph - in partnership with Google for entrepreneurs.
Mdundo is kicking music into the stratosphere by taking the side of the artist. Other mobile music services keep 85-90% of sales. What?!, Yes, the majority of the cash lands in the pockets of big telcos. Mdundo enables you to keep track of your fans and we split any revenue generated from the site fairly with the artists.