Arsenal Transfer News
Football Predictions-Mdundo Podcast
Lyrics"According to Gazzetta Dello Sport, Arsenal have been offered the opportunity to sign Swiss defender Manuel Akanji from Borussia Dortmund this summer.
The Gunners are in the market for a left-sided defender, despite the return of William Saliba, as Mikel Arteta looks to strengthen key areas of his squad.
The Switzerland star has been linked with a move to Arsenal for years, and those links have emerged again this year with Dortmund determined to move him on. Dortmund are asking for £15-20m, but it’s unclear if any interested parties would be willing to pay that price, especially since Akanji’s contract expires next summer.
More songs by Football Predictions-Mdundo Podcast
- Yanga Vs Simba Sc Jumamosi hii1:33
- Football Analysis2:46
- Manchester United Bio2:09
- Man City vs Liverpool1:11
- Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Predictions4:11
- Real Madrid vs Man City0:54
- Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad1:00
- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid0:53
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona1:28
- Barcelona, Messi Vs Sevilla Match predictions 2021 : manchester united, Crystal palace6:51
- UEFA Nations Leauge Preictions 0906221:39
- Lionel Messi's new club 20231:25
- Real Madrid vs Liverpool - UCL #Tue_Predictions1:46
- Chelsea vs Man United PL 2811211:10
- Real Madrid Updates1:54
- Real Madrid Vs Chelsea1:27
- Yanga vs Coastal Union Uchambuzi1:27
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi1:07
- ManU News - Worst Defeat1:28
- Everton Football Club Bio1:58
I am a musician! - Log in or Sign up
Download music from your favorite artists for free with Mdundo. Mdundo started in collaboration with some of Africa's best artists. By downloading music from Mdundo YOU become a part of supporting African artists!!! Mdundo is financially backed by 88mph - in partnership with Google for entrepreneurs.
Mdundo is kicking music into the stratosphere by taking the side of the artist. Other mobile music services keep 85-90% of sales. What?!, Yes, the majority of the cash lands in the pockets of big telcos. Mdundo enables you to keep track of your fans and we split any revenue generated from the site fairly with the artists.