Download Top 10 Latest Ghana Songs: KiDi, R2Bees, Sarkodie & More
25 June 2021
photo credit: Kidi/Instagram
The Ghana music scene has generally been buzzing with new songs and a couple of new projects with other projects from top artistes still in anticipation.
It’s not easy to keep a tab of new records from various artistes as they drop and that’s exactly where this list of the top 10 latest Ghana songs comes in handy. Check them out below.
- Adiakyi (Omar Sterling feat Mugeez): Padaee aka Omar Sterling, One half of Ghana’s legendary duo, R2Bees recently released his Same Earth Different Worlds album and it’s only right for fans to at least get a little bit of R2Bees on the project.
On this one, Omar Sterling signed up the other member of R2Bees, Mugeez to deliver a potential hit tune dubbed Adiakyi. Sung mostly in Twi, Adiakyi is a groovy tune with a little Alkayida influence.
- Touch It (KiDi): Taken from his recently released “The Golden Boy” album, Touch It is a heavy dancehall tune and one of the most standout records off the 14 track LP.
- Slow Down (King Promise): Released in May, King Promise’s Slow Down is a classic love tune, smooth and sung to deliver the feelings accompanied in the song’s lyrics. The record was produced by the production duo of Killbeatz and Nonso Amadi.
- Feelingx (Reggie): One of the standout records of the 2 Times A Guy EP by Reggie, Feelingx is a Drill record with Reggie delivering some impressive bars in vernacular.
- Coachella (Sarkodie & Kwesi Arthur): Ghana’s rap legend, Sarkodie linked up with the leader of the new Ghana rap generation, Kwesi Arthur for Coachella, a love-themed record. You would not expect a Sarkodie and Kwesi Arthur to ever go wrong and yes this one lived up to expectations.
- Y3 Y3 DOM (Jay Bahd feat Skyface SDW, Reggie, Kwaku DMC, City Boy, Kawabanga & O'Kenneth): Drill has become popular in Ghana and it’s exciting to see the rise of the new skool Ghana drillers. On this one Jay Bahd recruits a whole squad of rappers to deliver a viral hit record.
- Door (Joeboy & Kwesi Arthur): Joeboy’s debut album “Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic” came with this beautiful love record but then a remix happened with Kwesi Arthur and it even came out better. One of the best Ghana songs you’ll hear all year.
- First Sermon (Black Sherrif): Not just another Ghana drill tune, Black Sherrif understood the assignment on this Ghanaian Stallion produced beat. Yes, Black Sherrif is that good; little wonder Sarkodie gave him a co-sign.
- Fine Wine (R2Bees feat King Promise & Joeboy): Good music and R2Bees, always in one sentence. This sweet smooth love tune features King Promise and Nigerian superstar singer, Joeboy.
- Praise (Fameye): It’s not every time you listen to a record and it gives chills, Praise is that record. An appreciation record that’d give you a second to reflect while also lifting your mood at the same time. Fameye has definitely scored an evergreen tune with this one.