New Data Tool for Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana and Nigeria Launched by Mdundo For Brands
21 April 2021
Mdundo.com has launched a new free data tool presenting extensive brand performance insights into five of Africa’s biggest consumer markets. The tool is freely available on Mdundoforbrands.com and will provide data for 30 product categories within Food & Drinks, Connectivity, Financial Services, Personal Care and Fabric & Home Care.
The new data tool aims to measure brand performance within the different target audiences to provide valuable insights for the marketing industry. It has been created by Mdundo brand team, a department that provides audience insights to several of Africa’s leading consumer brands.
Mdundo’s Head of Brand Partnerships, Rachel Karanu, says “We experience an increasing need for brands to understand how they are positioned within the market and accurately measure brand performance. Mdundo has a massive audience across all of Africa allowing us to easily survey and present our research to the advertisement industry”.
The tool is based on daily audience surveys with a focus on four central marketing metrics:
- Awareness: Measures if the audience is aware of the brand relative to competing brands.
- Favourability: Favourability measures if the audience favour the brand relative to competing brands.
- Consideration: Consideration measures if the audience would consider purchasing the brand relative to competing brands.
- Purchase Intent: Purchase intent measures if the audience will purchase the brand at the next point of purchase.
- Brand Lift: The overall performance of a brand within the Audience including awareness, favourability, consideration and purchase intent.
Measuring real-time brand performance:
The goal is to assist brand, marketing and communication executives to measure the performance of their brands and advertisement within the markets, as well as provide near real-time feedback on communication and creative strategies.
Rachel continues, “Mdundo already has a very deep understanding of our audience behaviour and our audience is a relatively accurate representation of the mass-market within Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Uganda”
In total, the tool accumulates more than 1,000 monthly responses representing the total Mdundo audience of more than 7m monthly unique Mdundo users – and potential customers for the brands.
Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand enquiries: email@example.com